Raising our AWS
- We believe in utilizing the recommendations from the Orthopedic Foundation for Animals for our American Water Spaniels. All dogs in our breeding programs will need to pass 5 Health Clearances. Including OFA Certifications for HEART, EYES, THYROID, HIPS & Degenerative Myelopathy
- Our family is always active in Dog Training & Canine Enrichment. Which includes obedience, field work, nose work, conformation & Spaniel Hunt Tests.
- Puppies will be raised in our home.
- Pups will have early socialization with other family dogs, adults and children that come to visit. Several acres of fenced in land to explore and enjoy. With hills, valleys, low cover, high cover and lots of room to run, Our property is a paradise for the dogs!
- We will conduct careful evaluations and observations of puppy temperament and personality to best match each puppy to the right home.
- Puppies will be ready for their new home at 8 weeks of age.
- The dogs have the benefit of Sandy’s 20 years experience in the field of Veterinary Emergency Medicine. Including technical skills, continuing education courses in canine veterinary medicine, canine behavior and breeding programs.
- Mike & Sandy are active members of the Great Lakes American Water Spaniel Club. Sandy is the Club Secretary.
- A deposit of $200 is required for approved buyers.
- Pups will have health exams by a DVM, appropriate vaccines given, dew claws removed, a microchip placed (available for registration), and wormed before they are ready to go to their new home.
- Included in the cost of the pup is a Sales Agreement with a Health Guarantee, a copy of the Health Record for the new puppy buyer. The pups pedigree and a Puppy information packet.
We encourage ❤ new puppy buyers to provide feedback and photos!
“Aeroston” conjures forthrightness, tenderness and approachabilityEida Goodman